Army Vintage Beat Navy Crewneck
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Army–Navy games are one of the most traditional and enduring rivalries in college sports dating back to 1890 when the two academies first played each other in football. We sourced this vintage Army mule graphic from a 1940's-era pennant.
Our plush, fleece-lined crewneck sweatshirt has a soft hand-feel and features premium athletic details like a v-notch at the collar, ribbed cuffs and waistband, and our signature logo patch on the sleeve. This classic go-to sweatshirt is sleek enough to layer under a jacket, yet warm enough to fly solo.
- 10 oz. ringspun cotton face/poly-fleece lining
- Brushed for a soft, plush feel
- Ribbed V-notch collar
- Ribbed collar, cuffs, and waistband
- Logo patch at sleeve
- Coverstitched throughout
- Distressed graphic for a broken-in, vintage feel
- Printed in the USA 🇺🇸
- Made in certified eco-friendly facilities ♻️
- Officially licensed